02 Sep CreativeTech Hunt Award
What’s in it for you as a Startup? All Startups that take part in the Creative Tech Hunt will benefit from:
> Exposure from our partners, and our own media channels
> Expand your networks and build relationships
> Knowledge sharing and expert feedback
> Funding opportunities
We are holding events in Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Tromsø and Oslo! Do you want to be a part of this?
What’s in it for the Winner?
The Startup that is selected by the jury in each city, as the ‘Most Promising CreativeTech Startup’ will be invited to Oslo in February for a national showcase event.
On top of this, they will receive:
- Up to 3 hours of advice from DNB in commercialization, growth finance and other relevant growth skills depending on the winner’s needs.
- A go-to-market package from Superblaise, a strategic communication agency, adapted to the needs of the winner, that may include development of communication platform, customer journey workshop or marketing actionables. The prize is limited to 8 hours of work.
- 6 months of free business subscription from the content creator platform Inzpire.me, a Norwegian CreativeTech scaleup. Value 199USD/month.
- 1 year free Buddy Membership at the creative hub and coworking space 657 Oslo
- USD 5K Amazon Web Service credits
- 12 months free subscription to “Arbeidsgiverguiden”, the digital counseling service within labor law, personnel, and management, from Hovedorganisasjonen Virke.
- Two hours of free legal advice from SANDS.
Sounds good? Apply HERE.